The fact is that TAFE Semester 2 can't go about without planning birthday surprises. I've said that many times. Eventually it will always be your turn, and whether you're surprised or not is your business. We just do what we think will surprise you. So, today is Ken's turn to be a celebrity. His birthday is actually tomorrow, but unless we could make some of our lecturers sick we wouldn't be able to celebrate tomorrow, so we decided to celebrate today.
...and all along poor Ken was under the impression that we were going to INTI to discuss our law assigments. He actually brought a whole stack of reference material with him. We nearly messed up too. The Sungai Dua McDonalds people just could not shovel the fries fast enough. Luckily we had Karen who managed to stall Ken for about half an hour. How she actually managed that feat is one hell of an amazing mystery. So Kai Wen and I arrived with the food around 15 minutes before Ken.
The surprise worked out, surprisingly. Ken went to level 6 without any idea what his evil classmates had set up. So we did it again! *Rubs palms with evil smirk*
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
Came back from Hatyai yesterday. The place hasn't changed much since I saw it 6 years ago. It's a lot quieter though. Not as many to...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
-
Well yes, I'm only writing this because I can't think of anything else to write. Apparently I can get bloggers' block even befor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment