My old friend Teng Shin, yes, THE Teng Shin, was back for a week from Matriculation, which explains that strong intellectual aura you have all been detecting in Penang for the past few days. But this guy's not just one of the best brains on the planet. He seriously rocks on his guitar too. At the same time my piano-playing sounds like rocks, so it would be perfect for us to jam together, which is what we did on Friday.
Some of the golden oldies took the centrestage, namely "Take Me Home Country Roads" and "All I Have To Do Is Dream". It's a pity I haven't heard "Young Ones" by Cliff Richard, or we would have another good one to play. Not all songs sound good on both guitar and piano, which makes things a little difficult.
Not to forget a little chit-chat about how things have gone since we left high school. Everybody's scattered all around the globe now, and the only way you can catch up is by hear-say, if you can't contact the others in person.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Not written by a wise man, but just read on and give face la. All these were discovered in the past few weeks. 1. The main effect of overdos...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
Came back from Hatyai yesterday. The place hasn't changed much since I saw it 6 years ago. It's a lot quieter though. Not as many to...
-
Not long ago the wind blowing in my direction notified me about a motivation camp that was about to be held in my primary school. For those ...
-
Well yes, I'm only writing this because I can't think of anything else to write. Apparently I can get bloggers' block even befor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment