Pack Your Bags And Get Back To College!!!

Semester 2 begins tomorrow! So that means no more late nights and late mornings. Ah well it was going to happen anyway, no big deal. More accounting is expected, and there's also a very troublesome-sounding business law subject... not to forget that there's another Moral Education replacing Malaysian Studies. Sounds like a long lullaby to me.

Oh yes and I overhauled the blog. Surprisingly I managed to get it done without crashing any programs. For me, that's quite an achievement. How long did it take?

A bloody 5 hours.

Yes to me it's still an achievement. I was never the computer wizard. Heheh...

My parents are kinda worried that I may get infected with H1N1 in INTI. Well... I suppose if I'm unlucky enough to land in that situation there's nothing much I can do. Yup and INTI's not that bad. Despite the parking problem that even the heavens can't solve, and a lot more crazy, crappy stuff going around, it's still a nice place to study.

After all, INTI is an 'IN' place. Only 'IN' people go there. It's written all over the name.

Better not sleep too late. I don't wanna look like a panda on my first day back. Nitez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment