Yes, Prom. I Know.

It takes quite some time to compile all the photos, so couple that with a pretty bad memory and you know why I'm nearly 2 days late on updating about Friday's prom. Before I start however, I would like to credit all the sources of photos. Yes there are MANY sources. Never so many. Most of them originate from Facebook albums. So I would like to record my gratitude to all my classmates who brought cameras to the Prom and made good use of them. Terima kasih banyak-banyak, jasamu akan kukenang sehingga ke akhir hayat.

And for those who don't know, the prom was at E&O hotel. Huan Li's GPS told us to take a right turn at a junction where it was obvious a right turn could not be made. Put us in quite a peculiar situation. So never trust technology too much, hehe.

We arrived at E&O at about 6pm. Early so we could walk around and talk nonsense. And yes, it was quite something to see everyone in formal wear. I had problems recognising some of my classmates (this is a compliment, mind you). They just looked so different.

I don't have time to tell the whole grandmother story. I'll leave it to my grandma who knows as much about blogs as I know about garden snails. Instead I'll just throw all the photos at you.

Baru sampai. This was taken behind E&O.

Ah Ken!

One of my favourites. Thanks Sheralyn for the shot (I hope I'm thanking the right person).

Some of the early arrivers.

At the lobby.

One shot with all the VIPs in it. Wait NEARLY all. Haha.

The ballroom.

The stage. Thanks whoever who took this. I gave up after several shots that turned out blur.

One of the two tables with our pals.

This one was my table. Nombor sembilan.

Zhong Yang.

Fountain of... what wine or grapejuice?

Prom King nominees. Some of my classmates nearly hit the jackpot.

Prom Queen nominees, Again some of my classmates nearly hit the jackpot.

This was taken before we balik. Was rather late already.

This one too. Before balik.

Eyes cannot open already. Again before I close shop I would like to thank all my classmates who uploaded most of these photos onto Facebook. I know it takes a bloody long time to do the uploading, so again my sincere thanks for providing a source of photos other than my little phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment