Happy Spring Break

First we have a break called the autumn break. Now we have a spring break. If you think we have autumn and spring in this Bolehland, you must have scored G for Geography. If you think I'm talking about the spring made of coiled metal, you need this break more than I do.

In case you don't know what I'm bullshitting about, it's that all TAFE bozos are currently on a 2-week holiday. It's spring in Australia, so we get a free stretch of holidays. It doesn't mean we'll be very free, since we have plenty of weird assignments hogging us, but that doesn't mean we can't relax a bit too.

Blogger's block. Don't know what to type here. So I guess I'll just say happy spring break.
* Eating bak kut teh for dinner on a rainy day makes me sleepy. Don't know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment