Steamboat Got Steam No Boat.

It's been raining like there's no tomorrow lately, and it's getting cold, even without the help of cold jokes. This plus the pressure of 1 assignment, 1 assessment and 1 test around the corner all point to 1 undisputed fact - it's a good time to sit around a steamboat. Basically the steamboat is a metal object with a depression in the middle, making it look like a boat, and yes, there's steam coming out from it because there's hot soup in it. That's why it's called a steamboat. So, all said, I can now tell you that on Thursday we all went for steamboat.

To get to the steamboat... I mean the place where you can find the steamboat one has to take a ride on 2 Myvis. One driven by Ai-Lynn, the other by ChiaYi (Thanks friends for the transport). They say 千里之行,始于足下, so to reach that place you must begin your journey (as though you don't know). Due to the fact that my fingers are sore because of 3 hours of typing a cursed assignment I do not want to mention, I will not name all the people present at the gathering. Someone else can take the attendance this time.

A picture says a thousand words. I'm making use of this idea right away.

Before everyone arrives.

Some arrive.

All arrive.

The 'yin-yang' boat and the clean foil.

The foil 45 minutes after we begin.

It's actually fun just sitting there eating and watching the rain. Yes we did talk and joke, but my table was the most quiet and peaceful table. Again I will repeat on my blog what i said 3 times on that day. We talk. We don't SHOUT!!! There's another story I repeated more than 3 times that day. A lot more than 3 times. it involves Lay Kiew, the steamboat foil and a pair of chopsticks. I don't think I want to repeat the story here or Lay Kiew will make sure I never touch chopsticks again in my life. That's it. Now I can tidur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment