A Slightly Larger Gathering

Ya it is common practice that when we have a 4 hour break, we must escape college, at least to find a more er... satisfactory lunch than the one provided by the college caterer that never fails to... help students who intend to loose weight skip lunch. I am under the impression that my classmates know exactly what I mean.

So, Gurney. Far? yes, but when it comes to avoiding lunch at college, I have found out that distance is usually the least of our problems.

Reminds me of a movie about a volcanic eruption. People running as far as they can.

After lunch somewhere we again went to poke little balls. Pool and snooker. Let's just say that if poking the air and making balls fly in weird, wrong directions was the point of the game, I would have been the undisputed champion. But alas, it doesn't work that way. Now to let the pics do some talking on my behalf.

We study the menus like our law texts.

Those guys at the end placed their orders really quickly.

This is called taking the attendance.

Tea, anyone?

It's a big table, no doubt. Not within my field of expertise. Perhaps I should try flying kites...

0 comments:

Post a Comment