May The Gods Watch Over This Driver

Aww great. The car keys have gotten into the hands of this driver who only confidently drives to the Lip Sin markets. Now this joker's tasked to drive himself to college (at least for the whole of the week). There's a bit of a problem with the 2nd gear of his vehicle (yes, it's a manual transition car) as it often refuses to get engaged. Ah well it's an old car anyway.

...and did i mention his parking skills cause onlookers to close their eyes with their hands?

I suppose it's just a process of learning.

VERY slow learning.

Once the gear gets repaired perhaps things will be better. Here it would be appropriate to record my thanks to the college pals that gave me a reverse-parking lesson today. 3 acting as teachers and me as the student. Apparently I'm getting quite some support.

So, may the Gods watch over this unsteady driver as he continues his adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment