Early In The Morning...

It's been rather hot these days. So if I wake up at 6a.m. in the morning and go out cycling at 7, it should be better. No searing heat. Perfect plan right?

Wrong, buster.

Just my luck. On my first trip out on my bike, I got caught in a drizzle. Later when the rain stopped I tested my luck again. This time I got caught in a downpour. It takes bad timing to get caught in the rain once. VERY BAD TIMING to get caught twice. On the bright side, I got a free bath, and my bicycle's now sparkling clean. The ol' bike hasn't had a good wash in ages. Blame it on the lazy owner.

Front wheel needs some air.

Menacing dark clouds.

The field's abandoned due to the impending shower.

Later. Looked promisingly clear, but that was when I got soaked.

Puddles forming in the garden.

Steaming hot cup noodles. Perfect after escaping the sky juice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment