Whack!

You don't expect us INTI people to spend the semester holidays without any plans, so we did plan to meet for a game of badminton yesterday.

At least we did plan.
We met at Karen's place, where there was a court for us to practise our wacky whacky thing. It's not the easiest place to find in the world, but it can be found. Have to thank Yee Ching for the ride there. Terima kasih banyak-banyak.
So we began swinging our racquets...

That's Lay Kiew and Carlyn whacking the shuttle to bits...



Karen, Ken either in action or learning to tango, Yee Ching and the real pro, Shun Mu.

STRETCH AND GET IT!!!

Yo Shun Mu got da style man!

As usual, playing with my camera makes me forget to take pictures of myself. I was never the professional. My brother's the real pro. But I do have one photo...


...Of that mong cha guy you all know as Ewe Juan.

Then I changed and followed my pals to dinner at McDonalds. So much for all the exercise. Ah well, at least we did exercise, and we planned to walk a lot later.

We visited the pasar malam in Paya Terubong. It's crowded, it's packed and it's big and there's really a lot to see.

...And eat.

After that it was getting late so we hurried back home. Thanks Yee Ching for the ride again. Reached home at 10.30p.m. Tak tidur lagi. Did a few headshots with my brother. Counter Strike. I know it's a waste of time, but hey, we all have to waste time sometimes.

Oh yes and by the way try the new poll. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment