Operation: Karen's Birthday

You know it's a good time to spring a birthday surprise when the Birthday VIP thinks you're there to hit shuttlecocks and jump around only.

In our attempt to succeed in our long term goal of winning a Guinness World Record for throwing the most birthday surprises, we happily came up with a plan to celebrate Karen's birthday with another of our notorious out-of-nowhere-happy-birthday-here's-a-cake ideas.

We did play some badminton, but the Birthday's Girl's surprise was the real issue. The celebration was early as her real birthday was on Sunday. Hope it wasn't too early for her.

Karen was celebrating her 18th birthday, and I had to light 18 candles. Why? Not because we used 18 small candles but because I lit the 1 big one and 8 small ones, then they said she wasn't coming yet. So someone snuffed out the flames before the candles burned themselves into the cream. Then I lit them all over again.

I think I accidentally burned my thumb. It looks a bit raw now, but I'm not complaining. Things were a lot worse when I touched a hot iron some time ago.

I think the surprise would have been a better success if the guard there hadn't told Karen that somebody was doing a birthday celebration in the badminton court. Ouch. I knew we should have invited that Uncle to sing Happy Birthday with us. Then he wouldn't have met Karen outside!


The Cake




Karen - The Day's VIP



Cut it, then freeze. We need to take the photos. FREEZE!


Sit around and makan.


Habis makan? Play!

I know it's still a bit too early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, KAREN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment