Straits Quay

After a tougher-than-usual week, I finally got the chance to meet my buddies again. We went to Botanical Garden to jalan-jalan, then for dim sum. The usual Saturday morning routine whenever we meet up. But after that we went somewhere new. Straits Quay! I've been hoping to visit the place. It's still new and there's not much there yet, especially during the day time, but it's very nice. I really like it.

I like the concept :D

Imagine it must be quite nice out here at night if they get their lighting right.

背影 LOL

More 背影... it's the easiest to capture with my phone.

Reminder to self: visit again at night.

Next week I'll be spending all the weekdays in Kedah. Alor Setar. I've never been there before, so again it's something new. Just hope the workload doesn't knock me out...haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment