It's 2011!!!

Alright, I know I'm declaring this several days late, but at least I did declare it. Interestingly, the first movie I watched for the year was a Korean horror movie. Watched it with Zhong Yang, a guy crazy enough to follow me into the cinema. It was about a mad, sadistic genius of a killer attempting to murder a bunch of high school students in the most creative and bloody way possible. I found myself constantly wondering where the director and scriptwriter got their ideas from. No doubt their imagination is pretty wild.

It's been a long time since I've got the chance to see people stab themselves repeatedly with pens, get impaled by dozens of flying nails and cooked in oven-like chambers. Oh, and they had to forcefully hang their friend in order to escape alive. Hmm.

At this point I'm beginning to notice my first post for the year is oozing with violence. Time to change the tone.

Busy as I am, I'm beginning to like my job (well, at least some parts of it). So I just might be able to survive till the end of February, when they let me off. Now that's wonderful news indeed. Another piece of good news is that I've successfully completed TAFE. Passed everything. It's the first step. We can always talk about grades later. After all, a grade is just a grade. There are many little things in life that matter more.

Oh, and feel free to date me out on weekends. If my bosses don't send me to another middle-of-nowhere overtime stocktake, I'll try my best to meet you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment