Another Year Gone

Alright, so here's the last post for the year. Sorry I've been cutting down on long fancy posts with lots of pics. Time constraints. It's stocktake season at its peak, and the audits are just beginning.

But that's not the point here. I'm here to thank everyone for making 2010 such a great year for me. That includes you too. Yes, you. Don't look behind and see who's behind you. I'm sure I emerged from this year a little wiser than when I stepped into it, thanks to you guys. I've been arranging all the photos taken this year and I realised just how wonderful the year was. I had a great time, no doubt.

Next year is going to be a whole new adventure. Hey, I'm going into my DEGREE program! If that's not a big milestone I don't know what is. It's going to be real good. I can sense it. OPTIMISM, folks.

Let's hope you're this optimistic about the new year too, eh? Happy New Year, and may the Force be with us (again) in Year 2011. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment