Balik Pulau, Narnia

Family outing. Went to Balik Pulau to enjoy the famous laksa and just jalan-jalan. I haven't had laksa for about 75 years I think. I only order it when my mom convinces me that it's good haha

This is what i'm talking about... as though you haven't seen it before...

On the way back we stopped in the middle of nowhere for a bit of sightseeing, so here are some random photos, taken with the skill of a grizzly bear handling a camera.



Spotted this little guy on a stone. I could tell it was slightly irritated by my presence.

Trees (what else?)

Later at night I went for my first midnight movie. Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The third movie for the week. I've really outdone myself this time. Anyway the movie wasn't bad, but I still prefer the previous 2 Narnia movies.

As usual, I put up the movie poster and help a little with the marketing.

After the movie and some mamak food, I couldn't help but notice Queensbay was super quiet. Almost completely abandoned. I have never seen Queensbay like this before, so I took some photos ( I hear some of you mumbling 'sampat'). So here they are...

Lights still on, but no one there.

All's quiet.

Even the road was empty. I spent some time walking in the middle of it.

All right, I guess that's all. Oh, and tomorrow will be the first day of my internship. Honestly I don't know what to expect, but wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment