I'm In College!

This is one of the few times I'm updating my bloggy in college. I'm so proud haha...

It's only 8.22am now, and the stock market ain't open yet, so no point for me to login to my OSKIC account, which, by the way, is making losses due to some ridiculous investment decisions that would probably qualify as joke book material. It's only my first time playing with equities, so cut me some slack okay? :-) I'd be lucky to maintain my capital at the end of this thing. Next time if you have RM100,000 and are afraid of investing in the stock market, buy Amanah Saham 1Malaysia. Guaranteed returns unless the government collapses, but rates not so good lah.

Enough about stocks. They make my head spin. Later I may go for Penang Road's cendol. Best cendol in the universe. Eat already can fly and become bullet proof. Some lucky folks even become radioactive.

Now I'll leave you to your business until I become a super mutant. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment