Return of the Faiye

This week we were blessed to receive a visit from the little girl going to UK next month. So we dragged her to Queensbay to sembang-sembang.

This. the Faiye species. You've probably seen her on this blog before.

They were eating this thing. I've forgotten if it was yogurt or ice-cream or both.

Our Director of Photography.

A bit of advertising for J.Co, whatever it stands for.

Looks like there's something worth exploring there.

That's everyone. Except me of course.

I found out that it wasn't easy to pack if you intend to go overseas. I knew it was not easy of course, but after chatting with mesa friends, I realised it was a lot harder than I imagined. 3 weeks to pack 30kg? Holy, a herd of cows could be taught to do the ballet within that time period, but I'm not too bothered. I'm sticking around the island for the time being anyway :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment