Hatyai Again

My family loves Hatyai. Not because we shop a lot, but because we can spend the weekend there eating whatever we want, then get back to our usual business during the weekdays. Yes, we like to eat. But then again, which Penangite doesn't like eating?

So a few weeks ago I found myself on a van heading for Hatyai again, together with a guest my family decided to invite.

She took this photo. Not bad for a novice :P

Credits to Ming the tech support and photographer guy.

They sell these for 50 Baht (approx. RM5) each.

And here's some of the Thai food we came for.

My favourite and Shingun's too. Deep-fried catfish.

It's always nice to check out stuff at the morning market.

Tiny fruits and veggies made with bean paste!

More colourful sweet things.

These ladies are wrapping multi-coloured glutinous rice with kaya/prawn paste.

A group photo with my aunt missing. Obviously she held the camera.

The number of photos had to be drastically reduced for this post. The line is so slow I'm finding it near impossible to upload anything with colour in it. Streamyx being Streamyx. Anyway it was a good holiday in which we all gained a few kilos and Shingun finally stepped into Thailand for the first time. Now, time for some exercise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment