Station Satu

I normally don't write about my lunch. After all, what I eat goes into my stomach, not my memory. However, some things I eat do leave a mark in my memory, like the taste of pencil lead when... well you don't need to know.

For the sake of writing a lighter update (meaning no law or tax or other intellectually stimulating topics), I will now relate my experience dining at Station One in Queensbay. As you all know I grew up somewhere in the mountains where the nail clipper is considered cutting-edge technology. So, it was only my first time eating there.

About the food... well let's just say that if you want to go there, go for the atmosphere. It really is a nice place to hang out. This sentence basically sums up my lunch.

Simple, eh? But knowing us, when we enter a place like that, we don't leave immediately after eating. There's always something else to do...

...like admire MJ and the Godfather...

...or drink coffee...

...lots of coffee...

...or make your friends' names...

...with any sugar and creamer wrappers left behind.

At least the mess we left wasn't really big. The waiters should have no problem repainting the restaurant.

Okay I was only kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment