Life's Simple Lessons Part 2

A summary of a few interesting lessons I accidentally taught myself, and some accidentally taught to me within the past week. Some of you may be able to pinpoint the origin of the lesson itself :-) Enjoy.

1. Many who fail to taste the grapes declare the grapes to be sour. Sometimes they may be ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

2. CONFIDENCE plays a crucial role in success, but it is also the reason why some superstar wannabes become the joke of the century.

3. For one to make a wrong choice is normal. For MANY people to make the same OBVIOUSLY wrong choice is jokebook material, or probably the greatest insult to human intelligence ( or in the case I observed, human eyesight).

4. The FLU BUG is in love with me.

5. My lack of FORESIGHT may be causing me more problems than I actually realize, but this ain't new.

6. Just because medicine looks tasty DOES NOT mean it really is that delicious.

7. NEVER punch a werewolf in the face. It hurts you more than it hurts IT.

8. Just because you lost the girl of your dreams to a VAMPIRE does not mean certain doom. You can always build a business empire SELLING BISCUITS. ( As long as you've been to the cinema lately and have a basic knowledge of biscuit brands, this one should get to you )

0 comments:

Post a Comment