1 Week Into The Job

...and I'm still alive. Survived some weird stuff in the office and 2 stocktakes. Stocktakes can be fun, as you get to run around and see new places, but they can be pretty messy too. You'll never believe how dusty a warehouse can be.

Anyway, people in the office have been quite nice to the newbies, and the other interns have been great company. But the office still being the office, I had to tone down on some of my more ridiculous antics and jokes that I normally reserve for close friends. Definitely less cold jokes. A lot less (practically nil). So things can be pretty dull sometimes.

One good thing is I come home exhausted everyday, so I tend to sleep better at night. Lolz I've gotta go now. Helping out with an interim audit early tomorrow. Hope this blur guy doesn't mess up XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment