Mondays with Harry, Tuesdays with Morrie

It has been some time since I last watched a movie. Partly because of the exams, partly because I did not know what to watch. Today I reentered the cinema to watch Harry Potter on the big screen.

The adventure continues for the boy wizard...

This movie actually exceeded my expectations. Definitely better than the mess they made out of some of the previous instalments. They still left out some key parts from the book and overdid other parts, but all in all I enjoyed it. Remind me to catch the 2nd part when it hits the cinemas.

Flying spells and evil wizards (with weird noses) aside, I am glad to announce that I have finally found the time to sit down and properly read a book I have been planning to read since the past century.

Tuesdays with Morrie!

I haven't finished it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be a book worth my time. It came highly recommended by some of my very wise friends. A wonderful book that will make you laugh and cry, and I'm beginning to see why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment