I'm Back! Again.

Finally! I'm FREEEEE!!!

Yes, FREEEEE!!!!!!!

The nasty papers are done with, and I'll be pretty idle. For the time being that is. I'll have about 1.5 weeks off, meaning I'll be doing...well...

...I don't know. Probably nothing, then I'll go for an internship. Just to see how those guys in the audit field run amok during their peak season. Maybe I'll go nuts with them and we'll all run amok together. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two along the way.

But now is the time to relax awhile. Immediately after our exams we went for a steamboat dinner, just to celebrate the fact that we're still alive after being grilled for 4 semesters. I'll elaborate more on this one once the photos are made available for public viewing (and stealing) on Facebook.

Oh, and here's wishing Dato' Khoo Teng Shin a happy belated birthday. His mom planned a surprise for him and invited some friends over. How sweet haha! It was really nice. The last time I celebrated his birthday with him was say...at least 5 years ago. Time flies, and now we're aging, with grace, I hope.

That's for today. Till we meet again, remember to eat your breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment