CNY Shopping

I bet you all know Chinese New Year is around the corner. No? Well now you do. And, to prepare for the festivities, there's always some shopping to do.

I'm okay with shopping. No problem. CNY ma. Sure need to buy lots of things. Everywhere also sale. Everywhere also CNY discount.

Only parking fee no discount.

However, there's always one part I hate about CNY shopping. Looking for my own clothes. I know a lot of people who have no problem when it comes to buying their own clothes. But me? No no no. I can walk around the whole supermarket for hours buying nothing. My only consolation is that I'm getting the exercise I need.

The sales people must be suspecting I went there for an evening walk.

I know this post is pretty lame, but so be it. Haven't had much to write about lately. Since I bought nothing it's going to be several more visits to the supermarkets until I eventually get something. Hopefully you're having a better time shopping than I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment