Alor Setar

Here are a few pictures I took while in Alor Setar. It's a quiet place and the tallest building there is the Alor Setar tower or whatever it's called. No other skyscrapers like in Georgetown.

Nah. This tower. Took this while senior was driving.

We got lost several times although Alor Setar wasn't big, and we kept passing by the tower. I got lots of chances to photograph it. Due to my very limited skills, that photo above is the best I got after many shots. My senior must be wondering why I'm so sampat LOL

This was taken from the window of our hotel room. I'm always first to wake up.

A short while later when it was brighter.

Over there we usually start work at the client's place at around 8.30am, all the way until 8pm, then we go back to the hotel and continue until past 12am. So when we go to sleep we're completely exhausted. I'll be going back for 3 to 4 days next week, so it'll be several more late nights. I'm going to sleep at least 10 hours every day this weekend. Hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment