New v Moon (2009) GSC 2

Yes, I'm back. Law's finally over. So is semester 2. It's going to be a whole new semester soon, just like it's going to be a New Moon.

Normally you wouldn't catch me watching the twilight series or staring at the moon, but law's over and anything goes as long as it has nothing to do with law (I'm starting to regret the title of this particular post too). Anyway, at the very start of the movie we were shown a huge, and I mean HUGE moon on the screen. The moon was so big that if it was a pie it would have fed half the population of Malaysia. It however, did not look new to me. I suppose this breaches s52 and s53(a) of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), and... okay I'll shut up about law.

I'm beginning to wonder why all our blood-sucking friends in the movie are so pale. They all look like they survived on nothing but antibiotics for 2 months to earn a Guinness World Record. I say they deserve the record. Hell even the only black vampire in the movie looked more like gray, not black. Ya I'm referring to the one eaten by werewolves.

One good thing about being a vampire, I have learned, is that you can literally rise and SHINE, especially where the sun's hot. Like in Malaysia where you can fry an egg by leaving it on the pavement under the sun. If Edward the pale guy lived here, he would have shined to such an extent that we would be wearing sunglasses while asking him what he would like for lunch.

That said, it's still a decent movie, though perhaps not deserving enough to top the charts.

And... In the case of What Starts v Must End (2009) FCA 209, it was held that semester 2's over, so get a good rest people before the roller coaster ride begins again next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment