Birthday Early

Hmm. Apparently I can count on my INTI pals to surprise me. This post backdates to last Thursday.

First they call me to this place called Redbox. I still don't know why it's called Redbox. After so many years.

What do people do in a red box?... I mean in Redbox? They sing.

That is one thing I was never good at, but, ah well sing...la. Luckily my voice didn't break any glasses or make the ceiling collapse.

Then this guy walks in with a cake. I then realised I forgot to wish Sheralyn happy birthday. Her birthday was the next day.

It took me a whole minute to realise the cake was for me too. I'm er... Sheralyn's junior by 6 days.

How nice of them.

The photos here were taken from ChiaYi's blog. If you're reading this I hope you don't mind, ChiaYi. Ah and thanks everyone for the surprise. I appreciate all the stuff you all did. Terima kasih banyak banyak.

That's Sheralyn and me.

That's part of the err... organising committee. There are more people not in the photo.


Blowing out the candles. I accidentally used my hidden abililty to move at light speed. Yes I can move at light speed.

To finish the elaborate process, the cake needs to be cut. Then only can makan.
Again, thanks people for everything. Thanks a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment