Real Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. 18th June. Yay. That means I'm officially 18 but with the mentality of an officially 8. Not bad.

Birthday or not, I had to appear at INTI to get my Malaysian Studies results. Luckily it was an A, or it would have spoilt my day. Met up with Ken, Shun Mu, Lay Kiew, Carlyn, Yee Ching, Sheralyn, Ai Lynn, Karen... did I miss anyone? Don't think so. Later some of us went to Queensbay for lunch. McDonalds. Yup fast food again.

It's my birthday, but who says you can't watch horror movies on your birthday?

So Lay Kiew, Ai Lynn, Ken, Wei Zhe (joined us at Queensbay) and I went to watch 'Drag Me To Hell'. No I'm not asking you to drag me to hell. Sheralyn, Caryln and Shun Mu went for blood. I mean 'Blood - The Last Vampire'. I know a horror movie is supposed to be scary, but watch it with friends and it becomes... well... amusing.

But the movie had it's moments. Not bad, really.

Later at home I celebrated my birthday with my family. Never fail to do so every year. And will never fail to do so I hope. It's been a wonderful birthday. Thanks everyone for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment