It's Out and So Am I!

Ah well life's not always perfect (and so is the government). The JPA scholarship's out, 6.5 hours late, and (drum roll)...

TIADA TIADA TIADA TIADA no GAGAL!!!

WOOHOOH! YEEHAW!!! I didn't get it!

You think I'm nuts? Think again. The Perak State Assembly is even more nuts. Yup, me and a whole bunch of pals didn't land the jackpot. To those who did, congrats!

I know you're wondering why I can still type all this crap when I should be cursing the JPA. Well you only live once. No time for dissappointments. ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE PEOPLE!

To those in the same position, ah well it doesn't mean we're doomed to eat grass our whole life or something. Take it easy folks! It's not worth all the heartache and sulking!

Again to those who made it: Good luck and congrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment