Movies

I had the luxury of going for 2 movies before starting my internship next week. The first one was about pale vampires and werewolves, the second about a cat with a sword.

Overrated, in my opinion.

Puss in Boots.

If you're not a fan of the Twilight series (like me), it's possible you won't understand many parts of the movie. I think they left out too much and explained too little for us non-followers. I had to refer to a friend after the movie to get a grasp on what I had watched. I don't think teenage girls will have any complains though. 5 minutes into the movie and we have Jacob running topless into the woods. Nice work.

Puss didn't hit the jackpot either, but for me it was a lot more entertaining than Twilight. Yeah great so now I prefer cartoons. The movie could have done better. I like the Puss from Shrek more, but this one ain't so bad. The animation had a fair share of laughs, and some scenes would have looked awesome in 3D. In short, cat-with-sword was worth the ticket price.

To all those who have completed SPM, happy holidays! As for me, I'm off to work. Hopefully the experience will be rewarding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment