Australia Soon

As you already know, I'll be going to Australia middle of next year to complete my degree. Performing this stunt requires 1 year's time, beginning from next July. Since I had some free time after work today, I decided to check out how Australia is like now. No serious research. Just some random google-ing.

The Great Barrier Reef! But of course, I won't be holidaying much :P

Very impressive indeed, provided you don't drown.

Now let's look at something more relevant. I'm not going to the Great Barrier Reef. I'm going to Perth, and that's where I'll be stuck until I graduate. I heard it's pretty boring there, but hey, I'm just going for a year, so why ask for so much?

Perth. Not bad, eh?

This photo looks oddly unnatural, but I hope Perth is this nice.

Curtin University! That's where I'm headed.

Australia looks great. I'll miss everything about home, but at least I'll get myself some nice scenery to enjoy. Of course, there's always the downside...



So staying alive in Australia requires much skill. Looks like I have half a year left to develop my survival techniques. Ah well, like they say... high risk, high return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment