Carlyn's Birthday

I missed Carlyn's birthday last year, because I was wading through audit work papers. This year I chose a less stressful job and finally got the chance to wish her happy birthday personally. The celebration was in this place called Full House, in Penang Times Square. It's some kind of concept store, but I don't really understand the concept. All I know is that they have a restaurant and sofa downstairs, but a bed upstairs. Maybe you can spend the night there if you're lucky.

Staircase leading downstairs. Nice photo. But I'm not sure who took it.

Also found in the interior.

The atmosphere was nice and unique, no doubt. However, the food could use some work, especially to justify the price. You can pay for your lunch with 2 RM10 notes. It's not ridiculously pricey, considering the effort they put into the interior deco. But still, there's lots of room for improvement.

Meet the cake. Say hi.

Meet the birthday girl. Say hi again.

Great memories aren't complete without a group photo!

It's still a little early for me to go "ho ho ho Merry Christmas", so I'll just settle with wishing everyone a happy 冬至. Enjoy your 汤圆! Those little balls are actually one of my favourite desserts. So I tend to get fatter around this time of the year :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment