Janet's Birthday

Here's another birthday story to share with everyone. This time the birthday girl is Janet, and we all took a break to celebrate this special occasion with her at Tsurukame Shabu Shabu Queensbay. She's a fan of shabu shabu (I'm not even sure what it means), so there was no problem picking the venue this time.

A normal buffet meal there costs close to RM30, but we were operating on a budget this time, so we went for the sets priced at RM11.90. You get a choice between chicken, pork and beef. They look like this:

The set with noodles.

The one with rice (I took this).

You get 3 scoops of ice-cream at the end.

The birthday girl has been giving us pretty strong hints about getting a pretty birthday cake, so we got her one. No doubt, it was pretty.

Not just any ordinary cake here.

She was obviously happy with the cake :D

Not to forget the usual group photo.

With all the birthdays over (for now), it's time to focus on the final exams. They're scheduled next week, so don't expect much activity here till I'm done with all the papers. Thank you and wish me luck! yeah, yeah, yeah I know I say that a lot, but just wish me luck okay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment