Hokkien Mee

With all the required homework completed and handed in, I'm finally free for the semester. That is, until the finals come. They're at the end of this month. Still, any opportunity to rest is very much appreciated.

Hokkien Mee

I was asked by friends to take this photo and post it on Facebook, so that those overseas could get a chance to see their beloved Hokkien Mee. I figured there was no harm in allowing it to appear here too. In case you're wondering, I took this photo at a coffee shop opposite Tesco Extra. The hokkien mee there is quite good. Next year when I go overseas I'm sure I'll miss it.

I did not take a photo of the apom, but if you ever go there you should try them too. They're made by an Indian aunty, who uses some kind of traditional hot pot. I can't recall tasting better apom anywhere else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment