The Asylum Inmates Got Bored...

... after studying/daydreaming, or about 50% of each. So they... err... I experimented with several ways to keep myself awake and focused. The first method turned out to be a complete disaster:

Drawing happy faces on your nails.

I ended up wasting 15 minutes trying to perfect that stupid grin on my nail. Not a good idea. And gentlemen, now you know why them ladies spend so much time trying to paint their nails. It honestly isn't an easy task. So be considerate and don't complain next time they're slow.

Method 2: Khoffaaayyyy!!!

Due to my lack of skill, that cup of coffee tasted like... coffee, except it was waaaay too sweet. It also lacked that illusive aroma that only professionals at the kopitiam manage to create. I wasted another 5 minutes getting some H2O to wash the excess sugar down my throat. Note: coffee is good for keeping you awake and focused unless you suck (big time) at making it.

Method 3: Mint that sends fire up your nose.

The third method was a success, and I finally managed to remain focused on the dumb subject I was studying. My classmates will recognise the subject upon seeing the first photo up there. What I learned from this episode is that it's not wise to study immediately after lunch. You'll just get sleepy and start daydreaming about random stuff like teddy bears singing the smurf theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment