Celebrations

Here's a short post featuring photos of my birthday celebrations with friends. Thank you all for your kind wishes and time!

A few of them celebrated earlier cuz they were holidaying soon. Mizi Bistro.

Cute cake.

Ahem. Nice random shot.

Those that did not go on holiday met me here instead.

Chronicles of a bad photographer.

The dessert looked nice.

Some of the friends around.

Some of the friends around II.

Some of the friends around III.

So many friend photos and yet I still missed Ken's and Karen's face. There's a good reason why dad lets my bro handle the camera.

Part of the cafe. Old is gold.

Abstract art. The cafe was also a motel or something.

Old coffee bean pounder? I have no idea.

21 years old now? I really should start acting my age.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah, fat hopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment