Last Few Weeks

Exam's over. This means I'll be gone from Penang in about 3 weeks plus. Being a true Penangite, I suppose the best way so say goodbye to the island is to go around stuffing myself with all my favourite local food. Now's not the time to go on a diet.

And it's strictly LOCAL cuisine. I foresee that I'll have so much Western food in Perth, by the end of the year I'll be having nightmares of Pasta monsters with cheese guns trying to invade Earth. I'm not a fan of pasta. I prefer the local Wan Tan Mee. It's not like pasta doesn't taste good. It can be delicious, but Pasta and Ewe Juan just happen to come from different galaxies and don't see eye to eye.

Reliable sources have told me that the sun in Perth is bigger. I think they meant that it was brighter there. No cloud cover, perfect for sunbathing and frying yourself. Friends recommended that I get a pair of cool shades.


Hot guy in cool shades. I like that idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment