New Intelligent Portable Handheld Touch-Configured Communications and Processing Device

Ewe Juan's birthday present arrives several days early this year.


All thanks to Papa and Mama for handling the $$$ part, and my bro for helping Mr Technological Dinosaur here choose the phone model.

The best part about owning a smart phone (this is my first by the way), is realising that the phone is indeed smarter than you. I'm used to having dumb but extremely obedient phones do my bidding without questioning my superiority. This time however I'm facing a device that has better multitasking abilities than I do. Normally only the laptop multitasks better than me.

This can only lead to one outcome.

I don't know how to use the phone.

I'm very well acquainted with poking and mashing buttons, but this time there's nothing to poke. In fact I'm told if I poke my new buddy too much, the screen will decide to break down and completely refuse to obey my commands. Geez.

Technology is growing too fast for old men like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment