Durian Party

What's better than a family gathering?

A family gathering with durians! I feel soooo lucky to be able to taste durians before I go to Australia. I'm sure those Aussies are not very fond of the fruit. So good luck finding durians there.

Durians big and small.

Plus mangosteens.
  
Introducing Papa: Durian Expert.

Only my dad has time to make name cards for the durians.

I learned all my durian-opening skills from him.

Now THIS, is my absolute favourite.

MAKAN!!!

The feast ends with the usual story telling session.

There will be a second durian party with more relatives attending the event. :D I'm pretty sure my European relatives won't like the fruit though. My American counsins ran for cover once my dad took out the durians. That's why you can't see them in the photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment