IWA Christmas Bazaar

I recently went to this charity bazaar organised by the International Women's Association in Straits Quay. Just curious to see what was on sale there. The answer? Everything, from Christmas decorations to small pieces of furniture. The only thing I couldn't find was a double-barrel shotgun.

Most items on sale were related to the Jingle Bells season.

Save the planet. Buy a tree now!

There were some very nice decorative items on sale. Sadly I didn't buy any, because I didn't have any space in my room for them. They'll only end up collecting dust somewhere in my cupboard.

I like this one. The photo's blur cuz' my hands ain't steady.

Little houses, snow globes, reindeer plush toys...

Straits Quay has also been decorated to welcome the festive season. I didn't get much photos of the deco because there were too many people around. Inconvenient for taking pictures. I'll post more when I visit the place again next time. Yes, I like the place very much.

Lighting in the foyer.

They modified the lamp posts too.

Finally here's the most exciting part of my trip to Straits Quay.

Mars appeared above town! ALIENS!!!

Naah... that was just a large floating helium balloon. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment