The Reunion

On the second day of the New Year (yes I know I'm late again) my primary school classmates of 6M held a reunion at Zhi Miin's house. One thing about reunions is that you always get surprised, especially when you can't recognize some of your old pals. Some of them I saw the year before last at Gurney, while some I haven't seen in... well I don't know how long.

The night was filled mostly with chatting, and a long stretch of that policeman and killer game where you have to wink without others noticing you winking. Again I realized that I haven't ironed out a long-standing problem, that is, when I'm with my primary school classmates, I just can't find anything to say. So I end up quieter that usual. So of course my standard 6 class
teacher said I haven't changed one bit. Yes I was always the quiet one back then.

It was indeed a very interesting night in which I managed to update my rusty dinosaur-age network and get to know where everyone actually is, or is going to be. Pity though that photo-taking was quite a problem due to dim lighting and the fact that everyone was finding it hard to sit still.

Ah yes and it would be necessary to thank Zhi Miin for inviting us to her lovely home, and a thousand waves of gratitude goes to her mom for being so nice to us.

Here come the few pictures I've got that haven't gone completely blur (sorry Teng Shin). You can always check out the photos PiYi posted on facebook. She did a much better job than I did.

They were doing some errr... research on facebook.

Some of the guys.

Managed to ambush Vincent finally.

Care for a snack?

Remember our good buddy TS? He's in Form 6 now. Bio.

Wonder how everyone will look like the next reunion... that, I think, will be one interesting mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment