I'm writing this because I feel like writing something but I don't know what to write about. So, what better to write about than my mysterious mind and what's been going on in it?!
Frankly speaking, my mind's not that mysterious. It feels oddly empty now, and it has never been full anyway. What can I say? My internal processor's on recession mode. Half the brain cells have been retrenched. (I don't intend to retrench any more, or I won't be able to differentiate a screwdriver from a nutcracker.)
Other than the debits and credits... and assets and liabilities and... okay enough. I sense some people are going to start throwing footwear at me if I continue talking about accounting principles and the like. Well my friend Ban Korh got himself 2 hamsters today for a good bargain, and I know it has nothing much to do with me, but little things like this get my mind moving. I think he hasn't given them names yet, and I suggested... well... I did say no more accounting but... I suggested... see the 2 words above in black. Stupid idea. Perhaps Huat and Chai?
Unless you hid in a cave gnawing on bones for the past few days, you would have realised that the new PM's up and about, with an all new LEANER and MEANER cabinet. Some people have been conveniently left out of the new cabinet line-up, and I am particularly pleased with that. As for our new cabinet, well nobody said politicians are lean. Most of them can boast of a fair amount of body fat (swt...), but mean, hey they can be really MEAN when they want to.
By the way, we're bidding bye bye to the bygone by-elections, so we'll have less political crap for some time. This crap usually builds up when elections close in, but don't worry, we do get a fair supply of it on any other day too. The status quo prevails in the tri-elections. Well it's good and bad at the same time. I do not wish to disclose my political preferences here, but my close buddies sure have an idea of which side I'm on.
It's quite amazing that although I've nothing to write about, I can still write what...5 short paragraphs till the one up there. I'm not boasting. I just wish to gauge the amount of rubbish I can write with zero inspiration. So you'd better hope I don't get inspired too frequently. Or you will be spending time reading a lot of crap... or you won't... you'll just boycott this blog altogether!
Oh no, now that's bad. VERY BAD! So I better stop here. Enough peeking into my head.
He's not mad...well at least that's what he thinks.
This Is Me
- Ewe Juan
- First of all, I am human(surprise). I do: (1)Enjoy playing the piano and organ(but I don't know if I'm making noise or music). (2)Talk more trash than truth at times. (3)Talk to myself a lot. (4) Appreciate a good joke. I don't: (1)Smoke. (2)Play with fire. (3)Look like Sean Connery. I can: (1)Make silly faces. (2)Sit down thinking for hours on end. (3)Daydream for even longer. I can't: (1)Speak in public without panicking. (2)Walk through walls. (3)Turn mud into oatmeal. By the way, I'm not the duckling or the kitten. I just like the photo.
These Are My Friends
Avid Readers
Top Stories!
-
I'm putting my books aside to write this because I've finally found the courage to put them down. And I'm willing to face the co...
-
Ladies and gentlemen (more gentlemen I think), recently a tagging game surfaced among the Council of the Wise (wise people with blog links s...
-
Hari ini, hari cuti esok, lusa, sama lagi sampai bila ku duduk kat sini sambil berpantun goyang kaki. Bangun pagi gosok gigi habis sarapan t...
-
Hey folks, this reminder goes to all my INTI friends stressed out by their assignments, and also all you stressed-out-for-some-reason reader...
-
I know Christmas is nearly over, but here's a very Merry Christmas to all my dear readers, and my best wishes for the future. Right now ...
-
After 2.5 years of service, my Compaq Presario CQ 40 finally retired from active service. I did not intend my good friend to retire till the...
-
It's finals season again! Wonderful! But I still squeezed a day out from my revision to visit Balik Pulau. Don't have much time to ...
-
江山非画美如画, 豪杰壮士影叠叠。 侠义如酒浓于酒, 男儿放饮情烈烈。 山寨如家胜似家, 挑灯把酒三军悦。 兄弟非亲心更亲, 前生来世总相携。 可爱的草莽英雄, 原来是群星下界。 寻常的瓦舍评书, 暗藏着救世秘诀。 人间恰似水泊, 情义兰舟通彼...
-
Well yes, I'm only writing this because I can't think of anything else to write. Apparently I can get bloggers' block even befor...
-
So university life in Perth draws to an end for our hero. He has officially graduated into what the human population refers to as "work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment