Unusual Ways to Cook Your Pasta

I'm back in Penang after holidaying in Perth and Brisbane, but more on that next time. Now after 2 weeks without any posting, here's my promised story about Zhong Yang's unique ways of cooking pasta.

You can only have that many bologneses, carbonaras and aglio olios. After some time, things get a bit dull and boring. So sometimes we decide to experiment with our pasta sauces.

Behold the master chef's creativity with the pan.

Pasta in curry sauce.

This was made with dark soya sauce.

Korean sauce. Slightly spicy.

This was made with bean paste. Also slightly spicy.

This... I can't even remember what sauce this was. Tell me if you know what it is!

I would like to thank the master chef for teaching me how to cook during my 4+ months in Perth. The lessons continue next year after I return for my final semester. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment