Brisbane 2

My account of Brisbane continues with photos of the city in daylight. As I previously mentioned, my camera was as good at capturing night time images as I was at piloting flying saucers, hence the limited photos of Brisbane nightlife in the previous post. Let's focus on what we can see in the city when it's illuminated by the sun.

Awesome architecture. Not unlike Perth.

I don't know what that is. Just decided to snap a photo.

That my friends, is a church.

We went in for a quick look. 

From someone that does not take sushi, I tell you this place serves great sushi.

Another pretty building.

Guy with phone spoils photo...

That's the CityCat. It ferries you across and along the Brisbane River.

Rain Forest Park, South Bank.

Also part of the Rain Forest Park.

Walked across this bridge to get back to the city from South Bank.

You can see part of the Maritime Museum from the Bridge.

Cannon! Kaboooom!!!

 That's a SCHOOL. Looks so pretty.

Oh, another picture of the CityCat, taken from aforesaid bridge.

Now THIS took my breath away. It was standing on a small cliff.

Every town has Chinatown.

And that concludes my second post on Brisbane. I'll be back again with more photos. Now I need to get some shut-eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment