Jet Ski!

This post is dedicated to my first time riding a jet ski at more than 100km/h. The wind was so strong I could barely keep my mouth shut. And as the third and last person on the jet ski, I got the best of every bounce. By the end of the ride my jaw was loose and I could not feel my butt.

But it was well worth the excitement.

Ah Hao had to slowly back the jet ski into the water.

Jet ski! Vrooom!!!

Ahem. Please focus on the jet ski, not my thinning hair.

We saw seals!

Sunbathing I guess.

Rockingham Island, where you can find penguins. We did not find any though.

I have a video of seals swimming around our jet ski, but Blogger won't allow me to upload it. Maybe because it's too long. Too bad. That was the most memorable part of the jet ski ride. Imagine cruising along the coast with seals! Cool huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment