Hard Rock Hotel Penang

Last week I went for a stay with a group of friends at Hard Rock Hotel Penang, shortly after returning from Langkawi. It was a 2 day 1 night stay and it was free because a friend of mine won vouchers for the stay from an event that I was not part of. This blog post is a week late, but like I always say, better late than never.

The King of Pop on his throne.

The 2nd guy from the left has a cool hat.

The room.

Also the room.

Best part is, once you walk out the room, you can jump straight into the pool.

Thats' the room from outside. I took this from opposite where I was in the previous photo.

We spent most of our free time getting wet in the pool, but sadly I've lost most of my swimming skills. I floated and bounced around most of the time. The pool was 1.4m deep, so I was still tall enough to stand on solid ground when I was in the pool. I still had a good time wandering around the multiple odd-shaped pools although I didn't swim much.

The guys couldn't help but race each other.

Morning buffet breakfast. How many drinks can you take?

Lobby deco. Wonder how much it cost the hotel to get all these stuff.

Before leaving the hotel we had lunch at a restaurant called Pizzeria. There they serve all kinds of usual and unusual pizza, plus several types of pasta. The pizza was good, but the pasta was outstanding. So if you visit that pizza place, go heavier on the pasta. Not pizza.

Say hi to my buddies~

We ordered 14-inch pizzas, but I swear they turned out larger. MASSIVE.

Now THIS was really good.

I don't see when I'll ever have enough cash to stay in this hotel again. Well hopefully in a few years' time I'll be able to afford it. But till then it's bye bye Hard Rock Hotel. A special thanks goes to my friends for inviting me although I was not part of the original string of events that led to this free stay. Thanks a lot guys and girls. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment