Random Bird Photos

A few days ago a little yellow bird that was learning to fly crash landed on my neighbour's garden. Unfortunately the only thing the bird knew about flying was crash landing. My neighbour figured the bird was going to be a resident of his garden for a few weeks, so he decided to adopt it as a pet. For simplicity, I'll call the bird Tweety.

Tweety was given a new home.

Perched on my neighbour's son's bicycle.

That's where it spends most of its time.

Tweety soon became friends with my neighbour's son...

 ...who calls his new playmate 小黄鸟 (little yellow bird).

And if you're wondering what Tweety will grow up to be, well it should look something like this in a few weeks:

credits: wikipedia.

I saw Tweety's parents about 2 days ago, so I know it's a Burung Kunyit Besar (Black Naped Oriole). A common bird in my neighbourhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment