Birthdays

I have another 2 birthday celebrations to write about. Obviously the past week has been busy for all of us.

First we had my lecturer Mr Kee's celebration. We celebrated his birthday ahead of the actual date. The celebration also doubled as a farewell as he was leaving INTI.

His birthday cake.

The birthday and farewell card made by Zhong Yang.

Other side of the card.

Our group photo. Best wishes Sir!

As for my birthday, this is where we went...

It's in the upper levels of 1st Avenue.

My birthday cake. Mr Banana 'coz my grandma keeps giving me bananas -.-

Another group photo. I look like a bad guy boss in a movie.

Here's a special thanks to all my buddies for planning the whole thing. I appreciate it very much. Unless my mathematics has gone to the dogs, I'm now officially 20. Just entered 2+ from 1+. Unfortunately, I'm still that small-sized guy with a loose cannon imagination. Some things never change... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment