Botanical Garden Floral Fest

A break away from my books and notes brought me to the Botanical Gardens to see some plants. I haven't been doing gardening for some time, but I still like to stare at plants. Call me weird but that's me.

The exhibition was packed mostly of orchids. There were many other flowering plants, but orchids dominated the show.

Lookie here. Orchid laa!

Wait. There's more.

Lots of them.

They even have that. Below 'malas' is the word 'berbunga'.

Finally. NOT orchid.

There was also some landscaping stuff on show. Just a little bit. The idea is to place some flowing water in your garden to enhance the flow of chi for feng shui purposes. Recommended if you're a businessman or just damn rich.

The birds are fake. Well, obviously.

'Them birdies are fake, but I'm REAL!!!'

Pretty small things in large packages.

Next on the list is Bonsai plants. They have competitions all the time to reward something like the weirdest twisted Bonsai on show. I don't know how they select the winners, but normally the winners have stems and branches twisted in odd and artistic ways.

There. See what I mean by twisted?

Another artistic sample.

Brother of Bonsai? Botaksai!!!

Lots of thanks to my family who dragged me away to relax awhile :D I needed it. Now it's back to economics and law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment