The End is Near?

Not long ago, I've received news that the December 2012 event that's supposed to wipe out humanity has been brought forward. Apparently, even heaven has trouble trying to fix definite dates for groundbreaking(literally) events.

Sources have informed me that the new date is 21 May 2011, which places it on... ah, this Saturday. Talk about a tight deadline to finish your work.

Fortunately, I have completed all assignments necessary for this semester, and all that's left to do is wait for the planet to explode into bits of sand, rock and screaming cockroaches. Aw crap. The insects I hate most may even outlive me!

Of course, it is my wish that the world does not end so soon. I still haven't got my new MyKad, and the one I'm holding still boasts a picture of the 12-year-old me. Come on la, at least wait till I get my new IC can or not? And I still have a million things to do (with no deadlines), ranging from planting more beans to visiting Japan one day. And I still haven't published my Nobel prize-worthy theory of how flatulence is related to changes in the Earth's orbit around the sun.

Okay so maybe that last part was pure crap. But the fact remains that I still have lots to do. So may the heavens review their decision for the welfare of people who do not deserve to be blown up, and also, for the welfare of nutcases like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment